Private equity investments - Administrative assistant En-Ge (M/F) (BB-0C16C)
Trouvé dans: Moovijob
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of its clients, a European Institution, Sofitex Talent Recruitment is looking for a:
German and English Administrative Assistant (M/F)
S/he will provide assistance to the team members as well as act as back-up of the other teams’ assistants in their absence.
The successful candidate will perform general secretarial duties and administrative tasks. S/he will have the following responsibilities:
- Organising meetings in Luxembourg with external counterparts;
- Organising business trips and preparing the relevant expense reports;
- Preparing presentations, due diligence dossiers and letters to external counterparts;
- Preparing, distributing and following up reports and notes, incl. overview tables and quarterly reports when needed;
- Organise team meetings, take & dispatch meeting minutes;
- Drafting routine correspondence and edit materials;
- Undertake related electronic (using the internal data storage system) and paper filing;
- Communicate efficiently (face-to-face, phone, email) with the team members but also with internal as well as external clients; cooperate with the other teams ’ assistants and other interfaces;
- Create and process requisitions/purchase orders/receipts for conference attendance, business meals, other relevant expenses;
- Follow up on internal documentation throughout the approval process;
- Produce and process counterparty consultation letters as required by the organisation procedures.
- Certified secondary level education;
- Any additional certifications indicating specialisation would be an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant administrative experience in a financial or audit environment and understanding of financial documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of standard computer tools and MS Office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and spoken German and English; knowledge of French and/or other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent prioritisation skills;
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure;
- Strong personal commitment.
Ref : 8k5qsgakeg
calendar_todayil y a 4 semaines
work SOFITEX TALENT RECRUITMENT